秘書技巧---商務信函的寫法和中、英文習語
2015-08-26
國際商務信函的種類很多,范圍很廣,涉及外貿正常程序和實際操作的全過程,包括建立貿易關系, 詢盤(價)報盤,還盤和反還盤, 成交, 促銷信, 訂單及執行, 信用證(包括催證、改證),裝運(包括催運和裝運通知),保險,索賠和理賠,催款和交款,等等。
書寫商務信函,重點放在效率。內容力求明晰 (clearness) 正確(correctness), 簡潔(conciseness),也要注意商務禮節(courtesy) 和個性風格 (character)。
“明晰”是指清楚明白的陳述內容,“正確”是指不致引起誤會的表達方式,具體言之,例如某些廣告中“自車站起步行五分鐘”不如“距車站500米”的寫法;“月初”不如“本月三日”的寫法。“簡潔”是以簡明有力的行文方式代替拖泥帶水、拉雜繁復的交待。但是,“簡短”、“正確”、“明白”并不指淺陋草卛或粗俗無禮。在商場上,注重“禮節”是尤為要緊的。“個性”是指運用獨特的語言及換位的思考方式。只有在新鮮的、誠信的構想上,才能造成對方強烈的印像與感覺,從而促使對方付諸實施。
簡單明了地強調明確的內容, 是書寫商務信函的基本方法。
學習、掌握商務信函慣用語,對迅速閱讀商業文書和熟練書寫商務信函、做好外貿工作十分重要。
商務信函的語言模式與習慣用語,大致可分以下幾類:
一)初次寫信給對方:
We are writing to you with a desire to establish business relation with you.
盼望與您建立商務關系。
Let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in Tianjin.
請容我們自我介紹,我們是天津首屈一指的貿易公司。
Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.
我們希望與您建立商務關系。
Your name has been mentioned by our chief supplier as the most reliable firm.
我們主要的供應商曾向本公司提及,貴公司是最可信賴的。
We are anxious to contact some French firm with a view to acting as their selling agents.
我們深盼與法國公司接洽,希望成為其銷售代理商之一。
We are interested in your new product —electronic translator and shall be pleased to have a catalog and price list.
我們對您的新產品快譯通很感興趣,希望能寄來貴公司的產品目錄及價格表。
Your name has been given us by CCPIT and we like to inquire whether you are interested in these lines.
我們從中國貿促會獲知貴公司的名稱,不知貴公司對這一系列的產品是否感興趣。
We have seen your advertisement in China Daily and should be glad to have your price lists and details of your terms.
從中國日報上看到貴公司的廣告,但愿能收到產品的價格表和詳細資料。
You will be interested in our new product Aigo MP-F958.
相信您對本公司新產品愛國者月光寶盒MP3感興趣。
You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product of silk materials and silk garments.
我們的新產品絲綢原料和絲綢服裝剛剛推出上市,相信您樂于知道。
(二)與對方有過交易記錄:
This item falls (comes) within the scope of our business activities.
這類商品屬于我們經營范圍。
We wish to draw (or invite, call) your attention to the fact that …
我們希望提請你方注意以下這樣一個事實,即…
We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed out newly-developed Mini Digital Video Camera Recorder.
我們的新產品便攜式數碼攝放一體機已推出上市,特此奉告。
You will find enclosed with this letter a sample of new chemicals.
隨函附上本公司新出品的化學藥劑樣品,請查收。
As a result of the favorable supply situation we are able to offer you the following goods.
因供應情況好轉,我們現能供應貴公司下列貨品。
We have pleasure in sending our catalog and price list of newly-developed camera.
樂于寄上本公司新出品相機的目錄及價格表。
We are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of iron steel.
我們盼望能成為貴公司的鋼鐵供應商。
Kindly quote us your lowest prices for the goods listed below.
請將下列貨品的最低價格賜知。
Will you please quote the following items ?
貴公司是否愿將下列貨品報價告知?
To trade (or do business) with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
在平等互利基礎上和貴公司做生意。
In view of our long-standing business relationship…
鑒于我們雙方長期的貿易關系…
We should appreciate full particulars of your newly-developed product.
若蒙賜寄貴公司新產品的詳細資料,我們將深表感激。
Please let us have a quotation for the regular supply for iron steel.
請將定期供應鋼鐵之報價告知。
Please send us your catalogs and price-list of the electronic gas lighter.
請寄來貴公司電子打火機的目錄和價格表。
We should be obliged if you would send us your catalog and price –list.
如蒙惠寄商品目錄及價格表,我們將甚為感激。
復對方來函:
In reply to your inquiry of May 10, we are pleased to quote as follows:
現復貴公司五月十日之詢問函,并報價如下:
As requested by you, we are sending our price - list and catalog.
寄上貴公司所需要的價格表及目錄。
Should you be prepared to reduce your limit, say 8%, we might come to terms ( or come to an agreement).
你方如能降價,譬如說降價8%,我們也許能成交(達成協議)。
As the market is declining ( or as the market is firm, or brisk, with an upward tendency), we recommend your immediate acceptance.
由于市價下跌(由于市價堅挺,或興旺,并具有上漲的趨勢),我們建議你方立即接受此盤。
We thank you for your letter dated June 25.
謝謝您六月二十五日的來信。
In response to your letter of may 30, we have sent you our catalog.
接獲貴公司五月三十日來函,我們己寄出本公司目錄。
We are glad to inform you that we have sent today our catalog by courier.
本公司商品目錄已于今天以特快專遞寄出,特此通知。
We are happy to advise you that we have marketed the new product.
我們高興地通知您本公司新產品已上市。
It was a pleasure to hear from you that you have marketed the new products.
欣聞貴公司新產品已推出上市。
Enclosed please find our Sales Confirmation No. 123 in duplicate, one copy of which please sing and return to us for our record (or file).
附件中有編號為123的銷售確認書一式二份,請簽退其中一份,以供我方存檔。
Our terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable L/C payable by sight draft against presentation of shipping documents.
我方的支付條款是保兌的,不可撤銷信用證,憑即期匯票并出示裝運單據付款。
Your prompt attention to shipment is most desirable to all parties concerned.
有關各方都迫切希望你方能立即關注一下裝運。
We are pleased to receive your letter of April 1, and advise you our sending the goods you need.
很高興收到您四月一日的來信,貴公司所需的貨品正在交運,特此通知。
We are grateful to you for your inquiry of Aug. 6.
蒙貴公司八月六日來函詢問,甚表感激。
For goods sold on C.I.F. basis, insurance is to be effected by us for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks based on warehouse to warehouse clause.
以C.I.F. 價格條款出售的貨物,由我方按發票金額110% 投保綜合險,包括倉至倉條款。
Should additional risks be covered, the extra premium is for the buyer’s account.
如要投保額外險別時,額外的保險費將由買方支付。
In compensation trade, the buyer will pay in resultant products for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased abroad.
在補償貿易中買方用最終的產品來支付從國外購得的全部或部分設備和技術。
信尾用語:
Your prompt reply is eagerly awaited.
急切等候您的回音。
We look forward to your favourable reply.
謹候佳音。
May we expect your prompt response ?
是否能很快收到您的回信?
We look forward to the pleasure of serving you.
盼望能有為您服務之榮。
An early reply would help us to help you.
早速回函將有助于本公司服務貴方。
We should appreciate the opportunity of showing you how efficiently we can serve you.
我們希望能有為您表現服務效率的機會。
Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated.
您如能立即處理這件事,我們將不勝感激。
Perhaps you would let us have your reply pretty soon.
請貴方能盡早回復。
You may rely on us to give your requirements immediate attention.
貴使館的需求我們將立即辦理。
We hope that this will meet your immediate attention.
我們希望這將引起貴公司的注意。
Please let us have your early reply.
請盡快答復。
蔡文堯 供稿
2008年1月3日